Friday, May 16, 2008

Jupiter 3.3.0.1 Bug Fix Release

I have decided to push a minor release because of a bug that I found that can render Jupiter useless for certain users.  While I'm not certain how many people would encounter this issue, I know at least one person may have had issues because of this bug and I also ran into it too on Windows.  Jupiter 3.3.0.1 is already up on the Jupiter Update Site.  I will also upload it to the Jupiter project downloads area soon.

Jupiter 3.3.0 is no longer available on the update site and I will be removing it from the downloads page also.  Jupiter 3.3.0.1 should be used in place of it.  If anyone has any other problems please let me know via the Jupiter Users Group.  I will continue to leave Jupiter 3.2.1 available on the update site and the downloads area just in case.  If Jupiter 3.3.0 has been working fine for you, you probably don't need to upgrade but I encourage you to do so anyways.

Thank you for all of your feedback!

No comments: