Saturday, March 22, 2008

Welcome to the Jupiter News Blog!

Initially Hongbing and I decided that for the time being that we didn't need a blog for Jupiter. However without a blog I have just been posting little blurbs on Jupiter's front page at http://code.google.com/p/jupiter-eclipse-plugin/. The wiki syntax is very limiting and my bold lettering probably does little to draw attention to the updates. I have been posting Jupiter news/updates on my personal blog and I think it is time to stop that. I believe some people are signing up for my blog because they are interested in Jupiter. I believe now it would be better for me to consolidate the Jupiter news/updates in to one place. This is also good because I can have Hongbing post here too.

I have also been sending email notifications about Jupiter. But if you're not part of the Hackystat list or part of the Jupiter users group the emails do little to help. I did post a copy of the email to my personal blog but I'd rather not draw attention to it.

So starting now, I will be posting updates here. I believe this way people can use the feeds to keep up with Jupiter without having to know where my blog, randomly check the Jupiter homepage, or sign up for the users group.

1 comment:

aaron said...

yay for jupiter. yay for julie!