Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jupiter 3.4.1.1 Service Release 1 Now Available

Hello all,
Just a few days ago Jupiter 3.4.1 was released. However, this release appears to be a little troublesome to Windows users. Since most people probably use Windows I have decided to push a service release. I'm sorry I did not catch the errors before as I did not test Jupiter 3.4.1 on Windows. I will attempt to make a bigger effort to test Jupiter on multiple platforms. I normally test it on Max OSX, Ubuntu, and Windows XP.

Please continue to sign up for the Jupiter Users Group and report bugs. Sign up for the Jupiter Users Group (http://groups.google.com/group/jupiter-users), if you haven't already done so, and create a new discussion or reply to an existing one.

Jupiter 3.4.1.1 is already live on the update site and I will be uploading it to the downloads area soon.

[Update] This release has resolved issues 52 and 53. Both were critical bugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could you please list what exactly was fixed for this version? I'm mostly interested in critical issues #52 and #53.